My Experience with a Bitcoin Scam: John Andrew Francis and the Deceptive Investment Nightmare

It all started innocently enough during a casual Saturday gathering with friends. A captivating story circulated about a young man who turned a small investment into significant profits through Bitcoin trading with someone named John Andrew Francis. The allure of financial gain piqued my interest, leading me to explore this avenue myself.

 After gathering information from a friend, I contacted John Andrew Francis through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/johnandrewfrancistrader) and WhatsApp at +27 73 73 105 2082. Surprisingly, I received quick responses, and our discussions dove into the world of Bitcoin investments.

 

They presented various investment options, promising impressive returns within 24 hours. These returns seemed like a solution to my financial issues. The investment options included amounts from SBD1,500 to SBD10,500.

 

Naively, I trusted the legitimacy of the operation based on testimonials on their page, showing satisfied customers who had received profits in their accounts. Consequently, I decided to invest SBD$4,500 on October 2nd, 2023, at 11:00 AM.

 Following their instructions, I transferred the money to their company vendor account at Bank South Pacific (Honiara) and sent a screenshot of the transaction. The promised profits of $45,000 were supposed to arrive within 24 hours.

 

As the expected payout time passed, I grew increasingly uneasy. On Tuesday, I was informed of a 36-hour delay, with the profits supposedly scheduled for release at 12:00 AM on Wednesday. Anticipating the windfall, I eagerly checked my bank account, only to be met with disappointment. The promised profits were nowhere to be found. Although the payment had been processed, the funds remained elusive.

 

In a state of astonishment and frustration, I contacted them through WhatsApp for clarification. To my disbelief, I was informed that an additional payment of $5,500 was required for the payment to be approved at the Headquarter office in Russia. This demand raised immediate red flags, and suspicions of foul play clouded my mind.

 Despite my persistent efforts to seek resolution and clarification, the person insisted on the additional payment, promising that the profits would be released within 30 minutes if I complied. Unwilling to succumb to what appeared to be a scam, I declined, highlighting the irregularity of such a request, especially after the initial delay.

 As my attempts to communicate with the group proved futile, I sought assistance by reaching out to John Andrew Francis via WhatsApp at +1(719) 507-3126. However, my efforts were met with silence. Contacting them via messenger yielded little information, and frustration peaked when he advised paying the additional $5,500. Later, I discovered that I had been blocked on both WhatsApp and Messenger.

In the end, what began as a promising investment opportunity turned into a nightmare of deception and financial loss. My trust in John Andrew Francis was shattered, and I found myself grappling with the harsh reality of falling victim to a sophisticated scam. The bitter taste of betrayal lingered, serving as a stark reminder to approach online investments with caution and skepticism.

 John Andrew Francis has several Facebook profiles targeting PNG, Solomons, Fiji, and the Philippines, along with two WhatsApp numbers: +27 73 73 105 2082 and +1(719) 507-3126.

Following my previous post regarding the awareness of the Bitcoin traded by John Andrew Francis, which Facebook subsequently removed, I believe that with the provided evidence, Facebook should allow the dissemination of this message within the community to help prevent further victimization of people by these individuals.

Share this message to prevent further harm to our fellow Solomon Islands residents. Stay informed, stay vigilant, and together we can create a safer environment for all. 🛑 Spread the Word, Stay Informed, and Protect Your Finances! 🛡️

Note: This article provides a true account of events leading to my money being lost in the bitcoin investment scheme.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog